Neon Flash Sale | Get Flat 25% at Checkout | Ends Soon

2 Year
Warranty

12000+ Happy
Customers

100% Timely
Delivery

  • Home
  • Airplane Neon Sign
Airplane Neon Sign
Airplane Neon Sign
green
Airplane Neon Sign
Airplane Neon Sign
Airplane Neon Sign
Airplane Neon Sign
Airplane Neon Sign
Airplane Neon Sign
Airplane Neon Sign
Airplane Neon Sign
Airplane Neon Sign
green
Airplane Neon Sign
Airplane Neon Sign
Airplane Neon Sign
Airplane Neon Sign
Airplane Neon Sign
Airplane Neon Sign
Airplane Neon Sign
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, Airplane Neon Sign
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, Airplane Neon Sign
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, green
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, Airplane Neon Sign
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, Airplane Neon Sign
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, Airplane Neon Sign
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, Airplane Neon Sign
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, Airplane Neon Sign
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, Airplane Neon Sign
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, Airplane Neon Sign
Product color may slightly vary from the images due to the difference in lighting

Airplane Neon Sign

- +

Add Ons

Brightness Controller Free ₹1000

Price

Regular price
₹ 6,000
Sale price
₹ 6,000
Regular price
Sold out
₹00
Unit price
per 
(Inclusive of all taxes. Shipping calculated at checkout.)

Product Highlights

img

24 Month Warranty

img

Top-Notch Quality

img

Flawless Finishing

img

Fastest Shipping

img

24/7 Customer Support

img

Handmade With Love

img

Eco-Friendly

Description What’s in the box? How to Install? Shipping Info

About Your Neon Sign

  • Each sign is made of a neon flex material, consisting of PVC or Silicon piping with LED lights, that is mounted on a recycled acrylic board. These materials allow us to create realistic neon signs, with bright lights and intense color, while being more durable, affordable, and sustainable than traditional neon.
  • We take sustainability seriously, which is why we use:
  • LED lights(consuming 6 times less energy than traditional lights)
  • Recycled materials in our products
  • 100% recycled packaging, including removing all useless plastic.

weight

Our neon signs are made to enjoy straight from the box!

  • LED neon sign 
  • Power adapter 
  • Mounting Screw Kit 
  • Free Brightness Controller 
  • Cute Stickers

weight

Your neon sign comes with pre-drilled holes and everything you need in the box to hang it in 2 minutes! There are 2 ways to install your light.

weight

Each neon sign is custom-made and handcrafted, just for you. We provide free standard shipping on all orders. Express shipping option available at checkout. 

Delivery Timelines:

Free Shipping: 10-12 working days

Express Shipping ( ₹1500 Extra )  : 3-5 working days 

Partial COD available:

You can now pay just 30% online to confirm your order and the remaining 70% can be paid via cash on delivery.

Description

About Your Neon Sign

  • Each sign is made of a neon flex material, consisting of PVC or Silicon piping with LED lights, that is mounted on a recycled acrylic board. These materials allow us to create realistic neon signs, with bright lights and intense color, while being more durable, affordable, and sustainable than traditional neon.
  • We take sustainability seriously, which is why we use:
  • LED lights(consuming 6 times less energy than traditional lights)
  • Recycled materials in our products
  • 100% recycled packaging, including removing all useless plastic.

weight
What’s in the box?

Our neon signs are made to enjoy straight from the box!

  • LED neon sign 
  • Power adapter 
  • Mounting Screw Kit 
  • Free Brightness Controller 
  • Cute Stickers

weight
How to Install?

Your neon sign comes with pre-drilled holes and everything you need in the box to hang it in 2 minutes! There are 2 ways to install your light.

weight
Shipping Info

Each neon sign is custom-made and handcrafted, just for you. We provide free standard shipping on all orders. Express shipping option available at checkout. 

Delivery Timelines:

Free Shipping: 10-12 working days

Express Shipping ( ₹1500 Extra )  : 3-5 working days 

Partial COD available:

You can now pay just 30% online to confirm your order and the remaining 70% can be paid via cash on delivery.

Frequently Asked Questions

How long will it take to deliver my sign?

All our neon signs are custom-made and handcrafted just for you. We provide two shipping options Free Shipping takes around 10-14 working days to deliver it to your doorstep. We also have an Express Shipping option at checkout. You can pay an extra ₹1500 and get your order delivered in just 4-6 working days. Express orders are made on priority and shipped via Air.

How do I hang my neon sign?

All our neons come with pre-drilled holes. We provide a free mounting screw kit in each box. Hang it easily, by yourself or with the help of a friend. Make sure that the neon sign is mounted securely before plugging and using it.

Why there is no COD option?

All our neon signs are custom, handmade after your order is received. Hence, we don’t offer full COD. We do offer partial COD - You can just pay 30% online to confirm your order and the remaining
70% amount via COD.

What are the small marks on my sign?

Since our neon signs are handmade, sometimes there are small marks on the acrylic or glue marks where the PVC tube has been attached to the acrylic. In these rare instances where the marks are evident, they are always minor and invisible when
the sign is switched on.

What is the difference between LED and traditional Neons?

At Neon Attack we only use LED Neon technology to create your Neon Signs. Traditional Neon signs were created from glass and gas while while we use LED neon tubing which is flexible and powered by electricity. This means that it is
cool to touch, durable and 80% more power efficient than traditional glass Neons.

Customer Reviews

Based on 2 reviews
100%
(2)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
m
m.r.

Good attractive product.
Decorative

s
surya
best

i am very happy with this product.

Popular Tags

Airplane Neon Sign, Neon Sign for Home